Orange Moldova is part of Orange Group with a total customer base of 252 million customers on 5 continents. Our mission is to be always in touch to connect what’s essential in our clients life and to offer a unique experience to each client.
This is an expert/team leader job level position and its objective is to ensure proper network administration
what you will be doing:
• LAN & WAN administration, engineering and maintenance
• Administrating Linux servers.
• Setting up & configuring network equipment (Cisco, Juniper)
• Setting up and offering support for VPNs
• Provide the Intranet & Internet Security and internetworking solutions
• Network supervision and auditing
• Keeping up with operating systems and application development technologies
what we are looking for:
• University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• experience in networking, IPSec/VPN, network equipment configuration and administration (CISCO, Juniper)
• Internetworking skills in TCP/IP networks
• Knowledge and experience in Linux
• Proficiency in Romanian and Russian
• English would be a plus
• Good interpersonal skills
what’s in it for you:
• a unique learning experience in our company
• working experience with great potential for growth
• competitive salary
• wide range of benefits
Please send us your CV to the below contacts until November 15, 2018. We will be happy to welcome you into our young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
Str. Alba Iulia 75, Chişinău, Moldova