Join Gilat Satellite Networks Technical Support Team
Gilat brings together outstanding people from diverse backgrounds to solve real communication problems for commercial and government organizations all over the world.
Whether you’re fresh out of university or an experienced professional, Gilat can offer you an extensive range of career opportunities.
Job Description Summary
- Gilat Satellite Networks Technical Support Team is Providing Support and Solutions for Gilat products and services.
- Technical Support Engineer is responsible for the maintenance, monitoring, configuration, restoration and analysis of Gilat customer’s services and infrastructure, will work in 8+1h shifts.
- Good level of English language - Must
- Knowledge of computer networking, TCP/IP protocols, routing, devices configuration and good troubleshooting skills - Must
- CCNA Level knowledge is an advantage
- Technical education
- Experience in the telecom domain, network implementation, administration and troubleshooting – Advantage
- Good communication skills and teamwork, flexible.
We offer you
- An exciting job opportunity in a fast moving and fascinating industry with unique learning experience in our company
- Professional Trainings on Gilat Satellite Networks technologies and practice in our fully equipped laboratories
- A competitive salary linked to your performance
- Private Medical insurance
- Lunch compensation
If you are willing to work in a good International Company and you correspond with the profile, please send a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Only CV’s written in English shall be taken into consideration!
Please indicate in the subject line of your e-mail the position you are applying for.