Join Gilat Satellite Networks Automation and DevOps Team
Gilat brings together outstanding people from diverse backgrounds to solve real communication problems for commercial and government organizations all over the world.
Whether you’re fresh out of university or an experienced professional, Gilat can offer you an extensive range of career opportunities.
Gilat Satellite Networks is looking for a passionate QA Java Automation. As a QA Java Automation Developer, you will focus on developing testing solutions. You will design, create/implement, and maintain test automation frameworks to increase productivity and efficiency in the QA department and collaborate with multiple Development teams to enhance and improve automated test coverage.
- Write, execute and refactor automated test cases.
- Plan, design and enhance automation frameworks and tools.
- Work with cross-team product owners, developers and quality engineers to support QA processes.
- Programming skills and proven experience in JAVA:
- OOPs Concepts.
- File IO and Serialization, Markup Languages like XML and JSON.
- Multithreading and Synchronization.
- Service Oriented Architecture / Web Services – SOAP / REST.
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) – Must
- Basic understanding of web technologies – Must
- Experience in Linux and\or Windows OS – Must
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to learn quickly, self-motivation – Must
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills - Must
- Fluency in English - Must
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, Engineering, or related technical field
We offer you
- An exciting job opportunity in a fast moving and fascinating industry with unique learning experience in our company
- Professional Trainings on Gilat Satellite Networks technologies and practice in our fully equipped laboratories
- A competitive salary linked to your performance
- Private Medical insurance
- Lunch compensation
If you are willing to work in a good International Company and you correspond with the profile, please send a CV to: email@example.com.
Note: Only CV’s written in English shall be taken into consideration!
Please indicate in the subject line of your e-mail the position you are applying for.